What to expect:
A conversational approach to interviewing. To create some consistency there will be a set of standard questions. At the core of The Founder's Mind you'll be exploring the conversations we have in our minds as Founders which is a bit more fluid.
Questions You'll Most Likely Be Asked:
- What excites you about your work?
- How did you get into the space you're in now?
- What's a moment you thought it was all over [with your endeavor] but you made it through?
- What's the hardest aspect of your work that you would rather not do but have to push through?
- What's one piece of advice you'd give your younger self knowing what you know now?
- Who's some that inspires you to keep hustling?
- How do you navigate adversity?
- What's one piece of advice that you received that was game changing and/or that you carry with you regularly?